NYSPHSAA released the attached statement yesterday (4/27) canceling state championships.
Following the NY Pause guidelines and practice requirements established by NYSPHSAA, when it is safe to do so, the Section V Executive committee is still affording the league opportunities to participate in some form of regular season at the Varsity level only (no sub-varsity level). Practices completed from the original start date cannot be counted toward the minimum number of practices.
If our schools are not in session by June 1, 2020, all varsity sports (regular season) would be cancelled. Individual leagues have the ability to cancel sooner than June 1.
Spring Champion Release PDF
Update from Allegany County Unified Services 4/23/2020
Catt and Allegany County services covid modified.pdf
CCA external agency Referral Form updated 01.16.20.pdf
Coronavirus Supply Request Form.pdf
Notice to People Seeking the Services.pdf
- Guidelines and Suggestions for A-A CSD Parents/Guardians 4/22/2020
- Guidelines and Suggestions for A-A CSD Parents/Guardians Tips and Tools 4/22/2020
- COVID-19 Mental Health Support & Resources Guide 4/21/2020
Matthew Johnson, Class of 2015, sends his best wishes to Alfred-Almond and shares a COVID-19 project he helped create at Harvard Medical School.
The COVID-19 Health Literacy Project is an initiative that has created and translated accessible COVID-19 information into over 30 languages. Our mission is to help individuals of all communities stay healthy, informed, and to know when and how to seek care. We hope that these one-page fact sheets on COVID-19 prevention, about COVID-19, managing COVID-19, COVID-19 and pregnancy, and COVID-19 information for children will be a source of high-quality, accurate information and help keep you and your family safe. We would love your help in sharing these materials as widely as possible!
Please visit https://covid19healthliteracyproject.com/ for more information and for translations in over 30 languages!
These materials are produced in collaboration with Harvard Health Publishing and have been thoroughly vetted and reviewed by physicians and faculty members at Harvard Medical School.
- English About FINAL.pdf
- English Children 3-6 FINAL.pdf
- English Children 6-12 FINAL.pdf
- English Children 13-18 FINAL.pdf
- English Management FINAL.pdf
- English Pregnancy FINAL.pdf
- Phase II Instruction Plan - Elementary 4/15/2020
- 7-12 Phase II Continuation of Instruction 4/15/2020
- Supporting Families During Covid-19 4/14/2020
- NY State of Health Letter to Families 4/8/2020
- Alfred-Almond Continuity of Education Plan 4/8/2020
- Talking to Young People about Covid-19 4/3/2020
- Learn about Covid-19 4/3/2020
- Child Care Resources & Referral 4/3/2020
- Allegany County Therapy Referral 4/3/2020
- Letter to the Community 4/2/2020
- Local Food Pantries 4/2/2020
This is an important space dedicated to information on how the Alfred-Almond Central School District is dealing with the effects of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
9-27-2020 INDIVIDUAL AT ALFRED-ALMOND CSD TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
We were just informed that there has been a positive case of COVID 19 identified in our school. We are working with the Allegany County Department of health for contact tracing purposes. Based on protocol, the school will be closed tomorrow, Monday, September 28th for sanitizing.
Faculty and staff should NOT report to work.
We will keep you updated with new information as it becomes available.
Tracie Bliven, SuperintendentAlthough the building will be closed to faculty and staff tomorrow, faculty will still conduct their remote day from home.All students should check-in to their Google classrooms and/or morning meetings for their typical remote day.Also, all sports practices are canceled tomorrow, Monday 9/28.Thank you.