A few points to remember:
* If anyone in your household has a test result for COVID-19 pending, please keep your student(s) home until you receive the test result(s). During this time, we require remote attendance for students.
* If you have a student with symptoms, they cannot attend school until the doctor has cleared them. During this time, they may participate in remote learning if they are well enough to do so.
* If anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, you will be required to provide the district with quarantine/isolation orders as well as the release date before your student(s) will be permitted to attend school in person.
We ask that every family please adhere to these guidelines to help protect others' health and safety. Thank you in advance for your consideration and cooperation.
Parent Email for student COVID screening
COVID Screening Form
Please provide a working email address for the student COVID screening. Each parent will have to answer a series of COVID questions and record their child's temperature on the days they physically attend school. If you have more than one child, please list all children in this form. The district needs to compile parent emails so that they can be entered in the Operoo (Care Monkey) application that the district will use for the COVID screening tool. All emails will be kept confidential. Once the Operoo (Care Monkey) application has been submitted, you will receive an email from Operoo (Care Monkey) with your username and password. Please create your account before Thursday, September 10. This screening process is in accordance with DOH and NYS guidelines.
Update on Reopening Guidance from NYSED and FAQ's
Please clicks on the links below for the following updates from NYSED on School Reopening
- Updated new NYS COVID Guidelines 10/8/20
- NYS COVID-19 Dashboard
- Please click on link for the NYS DOH PreK-12 Covid 19 Toolkit
- Update from Allegany County Unified Services 4/23/2020
- Guidelines and Suggestions for A-A CSD Parents/Guardians 4/22/2020
- Guidelines and Suggestions for A-A CSD Parents/Guardians Tips and Tools 4/22/2020
- COVID-19 Mental Health Support & Resources Guide 4/21/2020
- Supporting Families During Covid-19 4/14/2020
- NY State of Health Letter to Families 4/8/2020
- Alfred-Almond Continuity of Education Plan 4/8/2020
- Talking to Young People about Covid-19 4/3/2020
- Learn about Covid-19 4/3/2020
- Child Care Resources & Referral 4/3/2020
- Allegany County Therapy Referral 4/3/2020
- Local Food Pantries 4/2/2020