- Please be sure that ALL allergies are documented by a physician on the health exam form. We cannot accept parental documentation of an allergy. This includes environmental allergies.
- If your child requires an Epi-Pen due to a life-threatening allergy, please be sure the Epi-Pen order is sent to the school by your primary care provider with the allergy documented on the order.
- Be sure that you deliver the Epi-Pen to school in the original packaging.
- If your child is in grades 7-12, they may self-carry their Epi-Pen with provider, parent, and nurse permission.
If your child needs medication (prescription, over-the-counter, topical, eye drops, etc.) during the school day, you will need to complete the following:
- A written order from your doctor
- A signed consent allowing the Nurse to administer medication to your child.
- The medication in the original container with the pharmacy label showing the student's name, medication, dose, and frequency. We are NOT able to accept medication if it is not in the original container.
- The medication and the subsequent refills will need to be brought directly to Heidi Putnam in the Elementary Main Office by a parent/guardian or another adult over the age of 18. All medication pick-up/delivery will need an adult signature.